COVID-19: Color ReFLECTIONS' RESPonse & Updates
During these uncertain times, we want to keep our clients and partners informed about what we are doing here at Color Reflections with regards to the spread of the COVID-19 virus. We will update this page as new information becomes available and company procedures change.
Currently, we remain open for business and are here to help in any way.
What We ARe Doing
Color Reflections is closely monitoring the guidance of the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Our focus is to ensure we meet our clients’ needs during this challenging time while doing our part to keep our associates, families and our communities safe.
In addition, we are taking steps to ensure the welfare of our associates. This includes:
- If they are not feeling well or an immediate family member is not feeling well, we ask that they stay home to avoid passing it to others
- Keeping their hands clean and washing their hands properly. We ask that they use hand sanitizer whenever possible
- Regularly wiping down and sanitizing their workspace
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle (proper diet, sleep, and exercise) to help keep their immune system strong
- Importantly, if they have flu-like symptoms, they are advised to consult a doctor and seek medical care
For the latest information regarding COVID-19, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC) website.
We hope this historic event is short-lived and not as damaging as some have predicted. Please be vigilant by following safe practices. As long as everybody works together to contain the spread of the virus, we can beat this and come through it stronger.